Monday, February 17, 2014

Phone Love




When it comes to technology,  I am the Queen Bee of procrastination. I'm running on operating systems that were released before the dawn of time because I don't want to go through the "hassle" of updating. When did instagram add videos to their platform? A year ago? Well, I wouldn't know because my phone operating system was so out of date that EVEN THEN I couldn't use the new features on the app. And I don't even remember the last time I could use twitter from my phone. Sheeesh.


So when I got the new Iphone 5s in December, I thought "This is perfect. I will get my technology organized and up to date for the New Year! Resolution #1 is in the bag!" I plugged my new phone in and started to restore all of the apps I already own... and received an error message telling me that my version of Itunes was out of date and that I needed to update it before I could restore my phone further. Oh...okay. Well, I guess I will just do this later then. 


That was over two months ago. I have had a brand new phone in my possession for over two months and have stubbornly refused to set it up because I didn't want to update Itunes. I am happy to report, however, that I was able to get my act together this weekend and get my brand-spanking (2 month-old) new phone up and running. And yes, by order of my husband, automatic updates are turned on. Permanently.


In similar Brittney procrastinating fashion, I have had oodles of shiny new Iphone cases sitting boxes in my office for months now. I had originally planned on releasing them on Etsy before the new year, but then other projects got the better of me, and the poor little phone cases fell by the wayside. In honor of my current wave of technology inspiration, though, I'm releasing eleven new iphone cases to my etsy shop today! Most of the new designs are for the Iphone 5s (not 5c, sorry!), but there are a few still available for the 4/4s.
They feature various old and new designs, and come in a pretty packaging for gift-giving. You can have a peak at them all right here.



 Whew - I don't know about you, but I love accomplishing things on a Monday. It sort of sets the tone for the week, don't you think? Thank you all for stopping by, and have a wonderfully productive week! I will have more posts (including a few more on Frozen) up soon, so stay tuned!


10 comments:

Heather Holden said...

These are amazing! Too bad I don't own an iPhone...

Frau Kirschvogel said...

Wow. Now THAT would be a good reason to purchase such a phone. :)

Joni said...

Gah! My favorites are the plumy-tailed bird, the cat with the balloons, and the one at the top with the bride and groom.

These are all lovely, though! ^^

Darnell Collier said...

Great casings for your phone! The variety of designs will give your phone a different vibe everyday. Did you know that aside from making your phone look better, casings like these help protect your phone from incurring damage? Thanks for sharing! :)

Darnell Collier

Indigo Janson said...

These are adorable. I love your art and would be proud to show off a Brittney exclusive, but I'm in the "don't own an iPhone" club with Heather. I'm sure they will sell like hotcakes though. :)

Alyssa B said...

The bird one is my favorite :)!

Jennie said...

Oh dang, I just got the 5c. Those cases are darling. Love your birds.

Kirameku said...

Gorgeous! Now I need to update my phone so I can snatch one of your cases ;P

Clara Brooks said...

Oh gosh! Those are such cute designs. They look very chic and hip. I also think that they're perfect if you're feeling animated. Haha! I gotta say that my favorite among the bunch would be the red one with that bird with gracefully flowing feathers. I really think that's the cutest. Thanks for sharing! :)

Clara Brooks @ Telco World

jasmine said...

Darling!